Most of my recent patterns follow measurements. Here I will guide you to my patterns.
If you are new:
- read the first 1-2 pages from start to finish – this will tell you all you need in terms of materials, stitches, the process and measurements
- take your measurements – use my video as a guide to help you – and write them down
- do one step at a time (instead of reading through the whole pattern, as that can be too much at a time)
- if you are unsure about anything go back to “Process” section or if there is a video/photo look at that as a help
If you are intermediate/advanced:
- you might not have to read everything to begin with – maybe you already know the stitch abbreviations
- look at the materials used
- take your measurements – write them down
- go to the actual pattern (if you need further instructions read the “Process” section.
Here are some videos that might be helpful: