Everything you see on matidenmark.com is protected by copyright. Everything you see on the page may not be used without permission. Patterns, videos, tutorials and courses and e-books may not be distributed or sold.
You may not sell the products made with the patterns and tutorials.
The information you type in here will not be used anywhere else. If you have bought a physical product the information will be used for the tracking and/or postal service and DAO (Denmark) and I use your email to update you about your order.
Payment is done with either PayPal or credit card (Stripe).
– When buying a pattern, e-book or video, the file will automatically be sent to the email you provided (check your spam folder).
– Patterns may not be distributed.
– The designs are for private use only.
– The patterns may not be used with the intention of selling products made with them or accepting custom orders.
– The video courses can be used to create your own item that you are allowed to sell as long as you tag @mati_denmark in your listing and when posting.
Products and refunds
There are no refunds on either physical or digital products. If you accidentally purchased two of the same item you will be refunded for one of them.
Physical products are sent with tracking, but after the item has been sent out it is in the hands of the postal service – if it gets lost or broken by the way it will not be refunded.