WHAT IS IT:
This is a 25 min video tutorial on how to make a sweater/vest from start to finish. You will be taken through every step and it is great if you don’t know how to read patterns or if you are a beginner and want to make your first garment.
The video has English voiceover. I used 6 mm hook and about 300 grams of size 2, 3 and 4 yarn for this video.
- The garment can either be made into a vest or you can also add sleeves to it (as I show in the video)
- The sweater/vest can be made in ANY size (after measurements), ANY hook size, ANY stitch and using ANY yarn
- This is the technique I share in my E-book Intutiive Crochet and the method I use for basically all my sweaters, vests and tops.
- With this technique you will be a much better crocheter because you will get an insight in how to very easily make clothes
- The sweater doesn’t have any seams (no sewing, no panels being put together) which means EVERYTHING is made in ONE, making it super easy!
- You can use this pattern to create your own design that you can sell. Just remember to tag @mati_denmark and #IntuitiveSweater if you share photos on social media.