Hook: 3 mm
Yarn: Cotton, superfine/size 1. Link to a cheap yarn with lots of pretty colors here (affiliate).
- Follow pattern for Florence top – but instead of sc use hdc stitches. The fit and drape will be different. You can of course also use sc as the pattern.
- Finish the top as the pattern says, now measure your measurement over your shoulder – from armpit to armpit, see video here for guide to how to measure. Of course you can also try on the top as you go!
- Now place your top flat as pictured above. Insert your hook in the side with a slip stitch and repeat the stitches for the body until you have the strap with you want.
- Crochet back and forth until you have your measurement or until you have the length you want.
- Slip stitch into the opposite side of the top, repeat the same with the other side.